Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

12 Spaghetti Sticks and 2 Marshmallows

Today, Miss Collins came in for a cybersmart lesson and challenged us to create the tallest tower in our class out of 12 spaghetti sticks and 2 marshmallows in 15 minutes. I was in a group with Sheila and Makisha. Miss Collins gave us the materials and we went on a table to start. We started by talking about what we should do and decided to put 4 sticks of spaghetti and separated the marshmallows into small pieces to put at the bottom of each stick. We were struggling and I was looking at other peoples tower. We ended up coming 2nd place with 26 cm and I a was proud of my group! I think that we showed teamwork                                                                                        while doing this activity because we worked                                                                                              together and didn't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment