Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Dear Life,

Dear Life, here are 5 things that I am thankful for:

-I am thankful for my teachers. Their support, kindness, and ability to teach others.
Thank you for believing in me and motivating me to be the best I can be.

-I am thankful for my best friends. Thank you for making me laugh when I was
upset. Thank you for being there for me when nobody else was. Thank you for
being a great friend, someone who I can trust and rely on.

-Glen Taylor School. I am beyond grateful for my school! My school has lots of
people that make me feel nervous and insecure but they are super funny and
supportive. Whenever we go and verse other schools, we always cheer for one
other.

-My family. Mum and Dad, thank you for putting a roof over my head. I always
feel safe because I know that there is someone watching over me. You taught
me everything I need to know and I am super grateful for you.

-Thank you life, without you, I wouldn’t have all these amazing opportunities,
friends, or family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey, I like what you written down and how grateful to your family and friends.

    Keep it up with your blogging. Good work!

    ReplyDelete