Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

A Cat's Moment In Time

                                               A Cat’s Moment In Time
                             I saw the stars shining bright up in the midnight sky.
                          I saw dark, black creepy spiders crawling around the fence.
                               I heard the old wise owl hooting in the tall trees.
                               I heard dogs barking around the neighbourhood
                                 I smelt dead rotten fish ready to be eaten.
                                         I smelt the windy cold breeze.
                            I tasted smoke coming out of an old rusty chimney.
                                 I tasted the juicy fish in front of my eyes.
                              I wondered if there was anything else to eat.
                             I wondered how life would be if I was a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment