Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

Dog Safety

On the 28th of June, we learnt about dog safety with Nick and Mitchell. They first gave us books that was all about dogs and they also explained that you always have to ask the owner if you have permission to touch the dog. Then Nick and Mitchell brang the two dogs named Fergie and Chase. They were both really cute but then Nick ask us all to spread around the room and stand in a spot and the dogs will walk around us. They also said that if we are scared we coukd stand next to out teacher. I wanted to go to my teacher but I would be the only one standing next to my teacher so I decided not to go. When the two dogs went next to me I got super scared and wanted to go home but then the two dogs just left and I guess standing like a tree really does help get away dogs. At the end of the session, Nick and Mitchell told us if we wanted to touch Fergie and Chase, we had to lone up and touch them!

No comments:

Post a Comment