Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Extension Task 2 - I think because

This is my second extension task I have completed for literacy. My task was to share my opinion about the article "Senior Student Back To School In Auckland". 

https://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/senior-students-back-to-school-in-auckland/

I Think Because

We are only allowed to see friends and family outside in groups of 10, yet students are able to go back to school to sit in a classroom of 30 people. The government is being too tough on students, and their mental health is not being considered at all. I think that students should learn from home for the safety of themselves and others.


I don’t see a point in going back to school when they know students had 8 weeks of no interpersonal education. It seems really wrong to prioritise exams over well-being. Shouldn’t have to be risking our own families' health and their sources of income for 14 days of school. It goes to show they’d rather put a grade before people’s mental and physical health.

No comments:

Post a Comment