Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Student Led Conference Term 3 & Science Fair

On the 25th of July, we had Student Led Conference. Student Led Conference is when your parents come to school and talk about your report. My mum came in and we went in a bit early because her stomach was sore. I showed her around the classroom of my art work and my science diorama. I also shared her my writing about pollution and the chain about kinas, seaweed and fish. After that, I grabbed a iPad and showed her where my learning was in the beginning of the year and where I am at now/ goals. My goal was to be confident. Then, my teacher and my mum had a chat and since my mum can't speak English, her friend came along. She asked her about how I needed to join a sports team and just give things a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment