Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

My Lockdown Experience

My Lockdown Experience

On 23rd of April we were told that we had 48 hours before the country went into alert level 4 lockdown. People had 2 days to decide where they were going to live during the lockdown. I saw people packing bags in their car going to move. My dad bought lots of food, drinks, candy, ice cream and other stuff.

On Wednesday 25th of March, the official lockdown in New Zealand began. I didn’t really mind the lockdown and first because we got to stay home. Every day, I would set an alarm at 8:30 to get ready for my online class call. I did all my school work online and also did tech online which was very cool. We just did some kahoots, some slide presentations and coding. It was better than attending real school though.

After a few weeks, it was sort of boring, I didn’t have anything fun to do and missed a lot of my friends. I always wished that we hadn’t had to go school but now I realised that school wasn’t such a bad thing after all. You could be around your classmates, learn new things and hang out with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment