Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Making Playdough!

Today on June 1st, We had Ms Wrack come over to Room 10. First, Ms Wrack put us in to to 3 different groups. Then after morning tea, we went to the staff room and put all the ingredients on the counter. Each group had a turn to make play dough! There were different kinds of play dough recipes. 2 of them were the same ingredients but poured differently and the amounts were different. I felt really excited standing around the counter because I've never made play dough before! Today, I learnt about measurements! Miss Litchfield then came in the staff room and asked me to go in the library because I had to do a test. When I came back, I joined my group and we poured the ingredients in a bowl, then Ms Wrack put it on the stove and we mixed then played!

No comments:

Post a Comment