Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Work On Writing 28/10/21

For today's work on writing, I chose to do - would you rather. My two questions were: "Would You Rather Be Really Good at Math or Really Good at Sports?" and "Would you rather know all the languages in the world or know how to play all of the instruments?". Here are my answers and explanation on why I chose them. Enjoy !


Would You Rather Be Really Good at Math or Really Good at Sports?


Although sports impacts on fitness and wellbeing, I would rather be really good at maths because I think maths would see you well into old age and if you were broke you could earn money working from home as an accountant.  


Would you rather know all the languages in the world or know how to play all of the instruments?


Language without even thinking about it. Fluent in 7,000 languages, or mastering about 150 instruments? Knowing every single language would open me doors to many different cultures and countries. With the ability to speak every language, you could probably find a high-paying job in some industry or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment