Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Work On Writing 29/10/21

For todays writing task, I did would you rather. My two questions were "Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?" and "Would you rather have a pause button or rewind button for your life?" Here are my answers and reasoning.

Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?

Going back to speak with my ancestors would give me such a better perspective on where my family on both sides came from. But I would rather go into the future and meet my great-great grandchildren. I'm curious about which family traits and traditions have continued through generations. I would hope that they would know who I was and have something to remember me by.  


Would you rather have a pause button or rewind button for your life? 


I would rather have a rewind button. I consider past experiences, mistakes and regrets as learning moments which have made me who I am today but I would want to go back and relive the moments I was most happiest in. I could see where different alternative paths might have led. 

No comments:

Post a Comment